OCTC presents Jolly Roger and the Pirate Queen this weekend
The Owasso Community Theatre Company will present Jolly Roger and the Pirate Queen Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Mary Glass Performing Arts Center at Owasso High School.
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
When 42-year-old Dianne Smith of Owasso went in for a routine mammogram in 2004, she had no idea her life would soon change forever. A follow-up biopsy revealed a lump.
Memorial Pumpkin Patch Run is Saturday
First United Methodist Church of Owasso welcomes the community to its annual sanctioned running event, part of its Pumpkin Patch for Missions, on Saturday.Continued ...
- Council to decide on fire station repairs
- 6,994 signatures certified for Rogers County Grand Jury
- ODOT schedules Bird Creek Bridge replacement
- OCTC presents Jolly Roger and the Pirate Queen this weekend
Fans take to web to mourn death of 'Glee' star
After Cory Monteith, the 31-year-old 'Glee' star, was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room, fans of the hit musical show took to the web to mourn one of their favorite characters.
- VIDEO: 3 rescued Cleveland women speak out
- Five quick safety tips for using 4th of July fireworks
- Fans take to web to mourn death of 'Glee' star
- Progress Sports
MLB: Bundy tosses 2 innings to get win for Orioles
Right-hander Dylan Bundy, the Baltimore Orioles top pick in the 2011 draft, made his first Grapefruit League start Saturday night, going two innings, giving up one unearned run on a hit and two walks with a strikeout.
Bundy, who was selected fourth overall and made his major league debut in September in Boston, earned the win as the Orioles beat the Red Sox 5-2.
- SOFTBALL: Owasso run-rules Sapulpa, 11-0
- VOLLEYBALL: No. 7 Jenks topples Owasso, 3-1
- VOLLEYBALL: Edmond Santa Fe sweeps Owasso, 3-0
- WOMEN'S SOCCER: Midwestern State topples RSU, 3-1
- MLB: Bundy tosses 2 innings to get win for Orioles